Thanks for your interest in our business program, where you will Discover new trends, business opportunities and Connect with fellow delegates and local businesses in a fantastic destination. This VIP program is by invite only and limited to 50 participants so early registration and payment is encouraged. 10% Off price good until JUNE 30, 2022.
Priority will be given to participants paying for the program at once Instructions to follow on approval.
Please fill this form to get started.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What happens after I send my request
Within two business days you will receive registration confirmation and bank information for credit card, bank transfer or ACH payment
Passport and Visas
It is your responsibility to make sure your (and companion, if applicable) passport(s) allow for schengen area visits. Pay attention to expiration dates. Official U.S: Travel information.
What is the COVID & Health protocol
Make sure to read and comply with the latest entry requirements for SPAIN here:
What about Travel Insurance ?
Travel insurance is strongly advised. Make sure you get emergency medical coverage and CANCEL FOR ANY REASON addendums. Our cancellation policy will be strictly enforced as per the guidelines.
If you do not use a preferred insurance supplier of your own, we suggest the following link to TravelSafe Insurance: TravelSafe Insurance Info
What is your cancellation policy?
New Cancellation policy for this LAND BASED program is:
From time of booking, until 120 days prior to departure date, penalty is 25% of full payment.
From 120 days prior to departure until 100 days prior, penalty is 50%
From 100 days prior to 75 days prior, penalty is 75%
From 85 days prior to date of departure, penalty is 100%
Based upon the understanding that Land Tour suppliers have the right to offer travel credit for future travel with their companies if, due to unforeseen circumstances such as and including airport shutdowns, border closings, or restricted travel advisories, or if you elect cancel for any reason, it is the responsibility of the traveler to purchase the type of insurance you need to recover the most desirable type of refund. If you are not willing to accept future travel vouchers for a cancellation that may also come about due to no fault of VenuesConnect.com, then by your booking of insurance which offers a CANCEL FOR ANY REASON rider, you can recover up to 75% cash payment for any incurred losses. These policies require that a traveler book this coverage normally within 14-21 days of the date of your initial payment.
Please be sure NOT to miss this DEADLINE to purchase this type of coverage.
If you do not elect to purchase this type of coverage, and your trip is cancelled due to unforeseen circumstances or for those described above, the supplier has the right to offer future travel credit in exchange for cash refund of payment. VenuesConnect.com will strive to rearrange new dates of travel that successfully meet your needs to move your travel program forward so that you can travel with a new group departure over new group dates, to participate on a different Discover & Connect program or for you to be rebooked with individual travel opportunities with the suppliers who are participating in this program.
Cancellation Charges and Disclaimer:
VenuesConnect.com neither guarantees nor insures the service to be provided by any carrier and shall assume no liability for actions beyond its control in connection with the service provided. VenuesConnect.com is not responsible or liable for any act, error, omission, injury, loss, accident, delay, non-performance, or any other irregularity or any other consequence resulting from therefrom, which may be occasioned through the neglect, default, or any other action of the company, carrier, or person engaged in carrying out the purpose for which tickets have been issued. Suppliers reserve the right to change, modify or cancel the programs at any time. We recommend the purchase of trip cancellation insurance.
Cancellation penalty periods and link to TravelSafe insurance Classic policy will be stated on the confirmation letter that is emailed to the participant when they are confirmed on the chosen trip. Participants have the right to purchase any other insurance carrier but it is understood that if the participant does not purchase insurance, they are will be held to the penalty percentages noted on their confirmation letter and listed above, and that if for any circumstances the supplier cannot conduct the trip due to no fault of their own, that they have the right to offer future trip date offers or individual trip travel options based upon available dates.
ALL CANCELLATIONS MUST BE RECEIVED IN WRITING. TRIP CANCELLATION INTERRUPTION INSURANCE IS AVAILABLE THROUGH OUR PREFERRED TRIP INSURANCE PROVIDER.
- Remember this is a Business focused trip, please come with the mindset to familiarize yourself with the destination, products and services offered by local businesses invited to our networking and presentation events.
- You are expected to engage and network actively.
- Any comment, problem, complain or suggestion will be greatly appreciated in order to correct any issues and improve our offer.
- Showing up to events obviously drunk or intoxicated in some way is forbidden and could subject you property removal or police action.DON’T
- If you are participating with a companion,
- Be on time! We have spent months of careful planning, make sure that you are on time for all scheduled events. Being late for any tour or scheduled event causes problems for tour guides and ground operations.
- Come prepared. Pack appropriate shoes and clothes for the climate and destination. There are few activities that include some walking during the day and some kind of reception or meal function in the evenings.
- Many of the restaurants have dress codes so be sure to bring more formal or business attire clothes if suggested.
- During the scheduled activities, short-shorts and revealing clothes are not allowed, but keep in mid beaches in Costa del Sol are top less, there are few naturist options nearvy.
- If you are unsure of what to pack, or have additional questions please ask us.