SEO, PPC, CMS Services
Our aim is to simplify the digital marketing process by focusing in on what works for each client to help increase leads and sales through online marketing.
All of our campaigns are customised to meet your needs and to ensure that you can compete online with your competitors.
So whether you are looking to increase the number of leads that your website generates or sell more products online, then we have a campaign that is right for you.
We service a range of sectors including B2B, MICE, Luxury Travel and Incentive programs.
We offer a personal service with monthly client meetings and calls and regular client communication. As well as detailed reports on how your digital marketing campaign is performing.
We will start with a review of your site to determine whether there are any issues relating to site structure or ‘on-page’ factors that should be addressed. We often find that some straightforward changes are necessary.
Next we understand the number and quality of the links to your site as this is one of the most important ranking factors. We look at your link-profile: which sites are linking to you and what that means for your ranking by comparing it with comparable or competing sites can make a significant difference to how well the search engines can index your site.
We produce a detailed report that documents the key issues and opportunities for your site with respect to SEO. The report contains clear prioritised actions and the rationale for recommending those actions.
We action the report and SEO strategy that we recommend.
Many of the techniques involved in SEO are closely related to core PR services and our SEO offer encompasses profile-building activities that will help build links to your site from other high quality, authoritative sites, increasing the profile of your business while improving your search rankings.
CONTACT US to discuss your current needs
Common Digital Marketing Business Goals
Online and direct marketing
Increase traffic, presence, increase leads and sales
Site audit and link analysis
implemented new Meta and title tags as well as optimising copy based upon research
Implement manage CMS
Social media campaigns, management and strategy
Get better search engine rankings
Raise your profile
- SAMPLE TASKS FOR HOTELS, VENUES, DESTINATIONS AND TRAVEL SUPPLIERS
- Website Content Management
- Ensure website content is always up to date in all languages available, updated according to the CMS corporate guidelines.
- Review and maintain rate and room type descriptions in OWS (e.g. translations, images, etc.) in coordination with the relevant stakeholders.
- Establish, develop and maintain a keyword matrix for the hotel and consider when designing website content.
- Ensure all content (pictures and text) is according to corporate standards.
- Create and implement promotional content for special offers and packages, in coordination with the hotel’s Marketing and Revenue Managers.
- Flexibility to assist corporate office on website related tasks.
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
- Ensure all efficient use of keywords in website content.
- Review the ranking of the hotel website on search engines, and update the hotel website with relevant search terms and adequate keyword frequency to ensure that the hotel website gets the best possible page rank.
- Review and monitor both the content and search engine ranking of competitors’ websites and react appropriately to maintain the competitiveness of the hotel website.
- Update and optimize meta descriptions and tags.
- Liaise with the website agency and corporate office for any website enhancements.
- eMail Marketing
- Actively develop and maintain a database of corporate and hotel email newsletter subscribers through both online and offline solicitation.
- Prepare and send, with regular frequency, a corporate Email Newsletter to all guests/individuals that have subscribed to receive the hotel e-newsletter.
- Ensure emailers are in line with the strategy and corporate guidelines (i.e. Corporate Identity).
- Social Media
- Update and manage the corporate representation and social media channels as per corporate policies and guidelines.
- Ensure the monitoring and active respond of the corporate social media and review site tool. Ensuring consistent representation of the brand.
- eMarketing Strategy
- Develop and implement eMarketing initiatives for the hotel key feeder markets to increase the number of qualified visitors to the hotel website thus increasing revenues and conversion.
- Identify and develop joint e-commerce initiatives with qualified local, regional and/or national partners/sites.
- Establish and implement the hotel’s annual advertising plan for electronic channels assist on matters related to creative and media planning for PPC.
- Ensure brand and marketing message on electronic channels is consistent with overall marketing activities i.e. special promotions/offers etc.
- Research and Benchmark electronic media adverts and articles to ensure that the hotel remains a market leader in coordination with public relations department.
- Review and monitor your hotel’s primary competition set on a regular basis and ensure/maintain competitiveness throughout the markets.
- Photo Optimization
- Ensure the picture quality loaded on the web pages are according to the corporate identity guidelines.
- Avoid picture duplication on the website.
- Identify signature shots representing both, the hotel and the brand.
- Website Analytics
- Analyze the website user behavior, site performance, source of referrals, etc; and act accordingly
- Analyze the website production (bookings) reports available from on the website statistical package and/or from the hotel’s Opera property management system.
- Provide monthly reports on website KPI to the management team of the hotel and the regional and corporate offices.
- Monitor and assist in ensuring Rate parity together with the Revenue Director/Manager throughout all electronic distribution channels.
- Support and liaise with Corporate Office in all initiatives and in which hotel feedback/corporation is necessary.
- Ensure professional artwork design for all print collaterals e.g flyers, ads, logos, office signature posters, menus, etc as per graphic request received. All artworks are to be reviewed with final check.
- Practice quality check on all printed collaterals to ensure its quality and standards.
- Establish and create new ideas and trends in décor through brainstorming and conceptualizing them through visual and renderings.
- Promote awareness of brand image internally and externally
- Illustrates concept by designing rough layout of art and copy regarding arrangement, size, type size and style, and related aesthetic concepts.
- Prepares finished copy and art.
- Maintains technical knowledge by attending design workshops; reviewing professional publications; participating in professional societies.
- Prepares work to be accomplished by gathering information and materials.
- Assists in designing and producing camera-ready art including graphs, charts, clip art, posters, digitization of graphics, line-art, and/or photos.
- Consults with Marketing & Public Relations Director to evaluate individual project needs.
- Prepares illustrations or rough sketches of material
- Studies illustrations, photographs, and text to plan presentation of material, product, or service.
- Contributes to a team effort and accomplishes related results as required.
- Create Electronically-designed page and import work processing files into page layouts, as appropriate to the position; may develop and produce web-based graphic.